The Premier Emergency Medical Training Program
Paramedic Program Starting this Summer
Orange County EMT was established in 2009 by local Firefighter/Paramedics and is the only local, private EMT Program that is Nationally Accredited as an
Educational Institution. We pride ourselves in offering Emergency Medical Training and
Education that is surpassed by none and is backed by experience.
We have graduated over 3000 students and guarantee you that you will not find a program that can offer you more for your money and prepare you for your future than we can!
Paramedic Class OneOrange County EMT is proud to hold a Letter of Review issued by CoAEMSP and will be starting its first Paramedic Course this summer. For more information select the Paramedic Program Tab above or join the interest list below.
JOIN INTEREST LIST
PHTLS Courses being offered in April.
- Nationally Accredited Educational Institution: Council on Occupational Education (COE)
- Committee on Accreditation for Emergency Medical Services Programs (CoAEMSP) LoR
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technician Basic and Paramedic (NREMT)
- California Bureau for Private Post-Secondary Education
- State of California Emergency Medical Services Continuing Education Provider
- Orange County Emergency Medical Services (OCEMS): Approved Program
- Los Angeles County Emergency Medical Services (LAEMS): Approved Program
EMT CLASS - Weekdays - Starting Wednesday, June14, 2017 and ending Friday, August 11, 2017
OCEMT CLASS 53 - WEEKDAYS
EMT CLASS - Nights & Weekends - Starting Thursday, June 15, 2017 and Ending Saturday, August 12, 2017
OCEMT CLASS 54 - NIGHTS & WEEKENDS