A Nationally Accredited Educational Institution
Orange County EMT is the ONLY school in Orange County, truly owned and operated by full time Firefighter/Paramedics. We pride ourselves on providing courses in Emergency Medical Education and Training that are surpassed by no one.
We are proud to hold contractual agreements for our courses with Public Safety Agencies, Law Enforcement, Professional Sports Teams, and Local School Districts. You will not find a program that can offer you more for your money and prepare you for success better than we can!
- NREMT approved course
- The only offically recognized Hybrid EMT education program
- Approved EMT Program through the California Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education
- Approved EMT Program through Orange County Emergency Medical Services
- State of California EMS Continuing Education Provider #30-0111
- Certified Instructors through The American Heart Association
- California State Fire Marshal Instructors
EMT WEEKDAYS COURSE
This 10 week (212 Hour) Emergency Medical Technician course, is specifically designed to prepare the student for a career as a professional Emergency Healthcare Provider in the pre-hospital setting. This course material is drawn from the new National Education Standards Curriculum.
This program places a strong emphasis on academic achievement within the specified curriculum as well as a solid understanding of the importance of teamwork.
EMT NIGHTS/WEEKENDS COURSE
The Nights and Weekends course teaches the same curriculum, however is designed for those students unable to take the course in a class room setting due to other responsibilities.
EMT CLASS - Weekdays - Monday, March 27th, 2017 and ending Friday, May 19th, 2017
OCEMT CLASS 51 - WEEKDAYS
EMT CLASS - Nights & Weekends - Starting Tuesday, April 4th, 2017 and Ending Saturday, May 27th, 2017
OCEMT CLASS 52 - NIGHTS & WEEKENDS